Monday, July 4, 2011

SmoovTv: Above The Clouds R.I.P. by Jordan Jackson

It's been a minute since I'v e seen a brother as talented and as passionate about art and music as Jordan Jackson. This brother embodies style and is the physical manifestation of hip hop culture. His clothing line, Original State of Mind (OSM) is the dress code of a movement. It is a pleasure to know this brother and I look forward to seeing him make his mark literally on the world. Check out his performance piece done in honor of the late, Kieth Elam aka Guru of Gangstarr on the campus of his alma mater, Morehouse College where graduated in 1983. Long live the spirit of Guru and the true spirit of hip hop! K.I.P.

Check out and SUPPORT (aka BUY) Jordan's Artwork, Clothing, and Music TODAY @ http://www.wix.com/osmllc/osm#!


K.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment