Monday, September 12, 2011

Here I Grow: Day 1 Introduction

So I've realized that ya'll don't know enough about my music for me not to be posting something everyday so I 've decided to post something everyday for 365 days in a series called "Here I Grow". Some of it will be existing material, others will be new, but regardless of what it is, promise it will be good music. Please comment, give feedback, and share with friends. And please follow the God in me on my blog, @Allahaprentice on twitter, 478mac on youtube, and like The Adventures of Allah's Apprentice on Facebook. Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm starting today.

Here I Grow: Day 1 Introduction
Who is Allah's Apprentice

Successful Remix from the Priceless Giveaway available on Datpiff:
DOWNLOAD TODAY!!!

Thanks
K.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment