Saturday, August 25, 2012

Allah's Apprentice Goes to Egypt

In the middle of the summer, I got a blessing in the form of a phone call. One of my Morehouse brothers called to let me know they were looking for a trumpet player for a gig in Egypt and to offer me the job. I was blessed to be in a position to accept the opportunity which was an unforgettable experience.
 
This video is a story told through lyrics and the first piece of art I produced while in Egypt. It captures my initial impression of an experience that was unbelievably exciting, mysterious, and incredibly inspirational. Although there will be more to come from my journey this piece serves as an introduction to my experience in Egypt. Enjoy.
Video Credits
Directed by: Vinson Muhammad
Edited by: Vinson Muhammad

Shot by: Derrick Prioleau and Vinson Muhammad
Music By: Wino Willy (Dj Mecc1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment